Initiative to provide training to students in cutting-edge engineering technology streams and platforms of Industry 4.0 and bridging the technological gap between academia and industry.
To provide platform to create an ecosystem of resources for the digital needs in industrial segment and provide digital solutions from the engineering service industry and enhance their knowledge in Industry 4.0 through classroom and online trainings, hackathon and live projects.
About the Company & Lab
- Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
- Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 325,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
The partnership with Capgemini will provide our students an opportunity to get one step close to the industry and enhance their employability quotient
- Industry 4.0 – Part 1
- Industry 4.0 – Part 2
- Students are provided with internship certification programs by Capgemini
- Live and interactive projects mentored by Capgemini experts
- Placement opportunities for students in Capgemini
- Visit by the students to Capgemini and freedom to interact with Capgemini Experts on technical solutions to projects
- Visit to IoT related Technical Expos and Conferences
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port &2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- LED – 5mm, Push Button Switch 12V, 50mA, Carbon film Resistor, Piezo electric Buzzer, Jumper wires, PIR sensor, DS18B20 temperature sensor
- , Breadboard, servo motor and Capacitor
- SIM900A GSM Module
- Mini HDMI plug to std. HDMI Jack
Massive Open Online Courses on Physical Design (VLSI) is encouraged
Students perform the synthesis, floorplanning, placement and routing as per the industrial standards using state of the arts tools
Internship opportunities is provided for the students.
Faculty members also undergo various certification courses on Physical Design(VLSI)
Exclusive sessional talks and workshops are conducted on Physical design by experts from Capgemini Engineering and also alumni who are in this physical domain in the industry.