Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)
UG Induction Programme UG Induction programme for all the...
About 200 delegates participated from various countries such as...
Shri Ganapathi Homa – 2015 Dr. Mohan Manghnani, Chairman,...
PG Induction Programme Post Graduate Induction Programmes for MBA,MCA...
MCA Freshers Day – 2015 New Horizon College of...
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (commonly referred to as Hewlett...
MBA Fresher’s Day – 2015 New Horizon College of...
New Horizon Educational Institution celebrated Diwali on 11 November...
Republic Day Celebration-2016 67th Republic Day was celebrated with...
All courses are available in 2 different streams Global / Professional.
The student should have passed 2nd PUC/ 12th standard or equivalent examination with English as one of the languages and should have scored an aggregate of 45% in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Electronics/Biology. In case of candidates belonging to Karnataka Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other Backward Classes (Category I, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B), the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility will be 40% aggregate in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination.
The duration of the course shall be four academic years and conducted in 8 semesters, with each semester having a duration of 16 weeks.
How to Apply
The application form can be filled online along with the scanned documents for verification.
The application form is a key part of the admission process. Applications with incomplete or false information will not be entertained.
You may visit the Admission Office in person or call us on any of the numbers given below for details.
Once the seat has been confirmed, candidates need to submit the application form along with the documents specified below.
- 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- Transfer Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST Candidates ( For Karnataka students only)
- Photographs – 4 Passport +4 Stamp Size
- Anti Ragging Affidavit on a Stamp Paper of Rs.20/- ( Format will be provided by the college )
Students who have completed their 12th from Boards/Universities other than Karnataka PU Board should also submit the following in addition to the above mentioned documents:
- Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
The following dress code must be adhered to by the students at all times within the campus premises:
- No shorts
- No headgears(Except Pagdi for Sikhs)
- No overly torn jeans
- No chappals
- No shorts
- No short skirts/dresses
- No short tops
- No overly torn jeans
- No strapless tops
- No burkhas
- No headgears/headscarves
Both Boys and Girls must dress in smart casuals.
The dress code must be strictly adhered to. The college reserves the right to restrict the entry of students not following the dress code.
Getting into the top engineering colleges in Bangalore may seem like a process. Engineering college online admission forms may be one way of approaching it but did you know students can walk into colleges in Bangalore and ask for management quota seats in engineering colleges as well?
Engineering Admissions for the best engineering colleges in Bangalore might be competitive and the list of engineering colleges in Bangalore may be rather baffling but with your eyes set on the prize, you can achieve anything!
Remember that the admission form format for the institute may change, but your heart must not. Be sure to keep your spirit high while going through the engineering admission process in Karnataka and select the branch & college you wish for.
Likewise, New Horizon College of Engineering – Autonomous College permanently affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & University Grants Commission (UGC), ranked as Platinum Institution by AICTE and CII for the best industry-linked technical institute is one of the best engineering colleges in Bangalore that gives you the best of both worlds when it comes to academic and extracurricular benefits.
Admission in Bangalore means there are multiple activities and clubs to choose from where a student can interact with peers and break the monotony of day to day college life. There is a reason why New Horizon College of Engineering is one of the top 10 engineering colleges in Bangalore, here’s a peek into our campus life, beyond studies.
Let us look at the various branches for you to get your online application form for engineering!
But before that you must know that there are essentially two ways in which a student can approach New Horizon College of Engineering for engineering college admissions:
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) – held by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is meant to help students get admissions in undergraduate programs across 220+ government, private aided and unaided colleges in Karnataka. KCET is also the only exam in Karnataka for domiciles. (Domicile refers to the place you call home permanently). This process is done through the KCET website directly and the engineering admission process is handled by the government.
Management Quota – Our admissions quota seat engineering application form begins much in advance for the admissions in BE programs. Scholars are to have a 45% aggregate and passing mark in every subject – eligibility for engineering admission in New Horizon College of Engineering. Students who have a sports background may get a sports quota scholarship although they too, must have an aggregate of 45%.
Let’s dive into the B.E branches offered by New Horizon College of Engineering!
- Started in 2009 and accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), this branch has a total of 454 students and is one of the best civil engineering colleges in Bangalore.
- Being one of the top 10 civil engineering colleges in Karnataka this department has 5 patents filed under their name and the primary goal of our esteemed faculty is designing a relevant and innovative curriculum for students with an emphasis on field application which will eventually allow them to improve on existing infrastructure and help with sustainable development.
- New Horizon College of Engineering offers civil engineering in Bangalore which consists of 8 labs that allow students to test materials and gain knowledge: Hydraulic and Hydraulic Machinery Lab, CAD Lab, Concrete and Highway Materials Testing Lab, Basic Material Testing Lab, Geo-Technical Engineering Lab, Surveying Practice, Environmental Engineering Lab.
- Find more about the civil engineering subjects offered at New Horizon College of Engineering here.
Computer Science and Engineering:
- Started in 2001, the CSE department of New Horizon College of Engineering is one of the best computer science engineering courses in Bangalore which offers graduate, postgraduate and PhD programs. Accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- The CSE branch has a group of motivated and experienced faculty with over 700 students.
- The Computer Science and Engineering department of New Horizon College of Engineering has 31 patents filed under their name.
- We at New Horizon College of Engineering offer quality infrastructure to our Computer Science and Engineering students with 16 in-house labs and 6 industry-sponsored labs such as Cisco, Quest Global IIOT, Indo French Center of Excellence in Electricity Automation and Energy, SAP, HPE and VMware IT.
- The computer science engineering course of New Horizon College of Engineering is always open to innovative ideas and methodologies and focuses on enabling students to make computing systems for a better world.
- The computer science engineering subjects at New Horizon College of Engineering give students a great deal of computer science engineering scope.
- To know more about the computer science engineering syllabus at New Horizon College of Engineering click here.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning:
- In an age of digital transformation, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning engineering plays a big role. With every IT company wanting to adopt AI and Machine Learning in their system, New Horizon College of Engineering makes a place for students to serve further in AI by providing one of the best artificial intelligence engineering colleges in Bangalore.
- To enhance the skills of providing intelligent problem-solving solutions and overall help machines to access data New Horizon College of Engineering with its forward and analytically thinking team of faculty offer students access to the labs below: Data Structures Lab, USP lab, ADE Lab, OOP Lab, Microprocessor Lab, ADA lab, DBMS Lab, Networks lab, JAVA lab, Mobile Application Development lab, Web Technologies lab, Software Testing lab.
- In the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning career scope increases to no bounds within and beyond the industry.
- With constant brain striking activities like coding contests, seminars, workshops and extended programs we hope to provide services of the highest quality both curricular and co-curricular so that our students can integrate their skills and serve the industry.
- The artificial intelligence and machine learning syllabus of New Horizon College of Engineering can be accessed here.
Electronics and Communications Engineering:
- The E&C department of New Horizon College of Engineering was established in 2001.
- The Electronics and Communication Engineering course of New Horizon College of Engineering has 40 patents filed under their name.
- Being one of the best courses for electronics and communication engineering students in this department are provided with labs with Divisions under ECE-R&D: Semiconductor Technologies, IoT based Embedded systems, Next-Generation Communication Systems, RF Power and Energy Systems, Advanced Signal/Image processing.
- Along with our experienced and technologically enhanced faculty, we also have relevant collaborations and industry-related technology courses run by industry biggies such as IBM, HP, Texas Instruments, Sankalp Semiconductors, Audience Communication, Intel, ISRO, IISc. and other institutes.
- Electronics and communication engineering scope in today’s world is soaring high, the electronics and communication engineering subjects along with the electronics and communication engineering syllabus offered by New Horizon College of Engineering allow for holistic growth among students.
Electrical & Electronics engineering:
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering was established in 2001.
- The Electrical & Electronics Engineering department of New Horizon College of Engineering has 44 patents filed under their name.
- Students have greater exposure and flexibility in campus placement both in core industries, IT sectors and Public Sector Units resulting from the efforts of our experienced and motivated faculty.
- We are inclined towards bridging the gap between Industry and academia by collaborating with Multinational Companies in the field of Electrical Engineering; Indo-French Center of Excellence in Electricity, Automation and Energy (IFCEEAE) being one of them.
- We have 10 in-house labs all within our student’s approach to practice and develop their skills and also industry-sponsored labs such as Cisco Networking Academy, Quest Global, Schneider Electric, SAP Next Gen Lab, HPE Vertica CoE, VMware IT Academy. We hold constant seminars, workshops and extension programs to give our students the added knowledge of industry standards.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering scope are now much in demand. The electrical and electronics engineering syllabus and electronics engineering subjects are found to be of help for students stepping into the industry.
Information Science and Engineering:
- The Information Science and Engineering department was established in 2001.
- The Information Science and Engineering department of New Horizon College of Engineering has 23 patents filed under their name.
- Its dynamic faculty focuses on current Information Technology trends, and Domain Specific Applications. This four year B.E degree equips the students to meet day-to-day Technological advancements of the IT field.
- The labs in the department are designed artistically and ergonomically to help in the holistic growth of our students: Data Structures Lab, IoT Lab, Analog and Digital Lab, OOP’S with C++ Lab, Microprocessor Lab, Algorithm Design and Analysis Lab, Advanced Database Application Lab, Software Testing and, Automation Lab, Unix and Shell Programming Lab, JAVA and J2EE Lab, Web Internet Programming Lab, Network Communication Programming Lab, Machine Learning Lab, Project Lab giving you the best information science engineering career.
- We are also equipped with the best computer setup which includes different Operating systems, Computer Networking, Multi-OS-Access, the latest software packages as well as emerging high-level languages.
- The information science and engineering scope is growing and with it, information science and engineering job opportunities are growing as well. The need for a contemporary syllabus, like that of ours, is very much required.
- One of the most sought after courses from New Horizon College of Engineering the Mechanical Engineering course was established in 2003.
- The department is equipped with the following State of art Labs: Heat Transfer Lab, Metrology & Measurement Lab, Machine Shop, Advanced Manufacturing Lab, Computer Aided Design (CAD) Lab, Metallography Lab, Design Lab, Fluid Mechanics and Machinery Lab, Foundry and Forging Lab, Workshop Lab, Energy Conversion Lab.
- The Mechanical Engineering department of New Horizon College of Engineering has 108 patents filed under their name making it one of the best colleges for mechanical engineering in Bangalore.
- The initiative was shown by the students and faculty of this department by installing wind turbines and solar panels have been noticeably great for our college. The majority of our power needs are fulfilled through them.
- We focus on producing mechanical engineers that not only deal with engineering aspects but also with economic issues, from the cost of a single component, to the economic impact of a manufacturing plant.
- If one looks through the mechanical engineering courses list one is bound to find New Horizon College of Engineering in the top 20 mechanical engineering colleges in Bangalore.
- Mechanical engineering eligibility criteria at New Horizon College of Engineering stands the same: Management quota or KCET entrance exam in Bangalore.
- Find more details on the mechanical engineering subjects offered at New Horizon College of Engineering.
- Our esteemed faculty collaborates with the IT industry and involves them in the design of the curriculum and its hands-on implementation.
- The Computer Engineering department of New Horizon College of Engineering has 5 patents filed under their name.
- We have equipped our students with labs such as Data Structures Lab, UPS Lab, ADE Lab, OOP Lab, ADA Lab, Microprocessor Lab, JAVA Lab, DBMS Lab, Networks lab, Mobile Application Development lab, Web Technologies lab, Software Testing lab, MTech (CSE) Lab.
- To help them bridge the gap between theoretical and practical knowledge. Computer Engineering at New Horizon College of Engineering is a unique combination of Software, Hardware and AI to power the fourth industrial revolution.
- New Horizon College of Engineering’s computer engineering course is undoubtedly one of the best computer engineering courses after 12th if one takes a look at the computer engineering courses list in Karnataka.
- Computer Engineering eligibility criteria at New Horizon College of Engineering stands the same: Management quota or KCET entrance exam in Bangalore.
- The Computer engineering subjects and computer engineering syllabus offered at New Horizon College of Engineering are constantly being updated to technological advancements in the industry.
To be one of the top 10 engineering colleges in Bangalore means we get to witness not only the growth of our own institution but also the growth of every student that walks in through the gates. New Horizon College of Engineering is open for engineering admission in Bangalore!