Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)
Industry Certification based Value Added Courses
Technology Course 1 (Foundation) (60hrs)
Technology Course 2 (Advanced) (60hrs)
Training for Industry
Azure Developer Associate
|Microsoft certified Designing and Implementing DevOps Solutions
|DevOps Engineer in MNC like GoldmannSachs, Altran, Seimens,Capgemini Technology Services, TCS,HCL
|Ethical Hacking and
|EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
|Forensic Investigator Certification
|Security Architect, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Security Analayst, Cyber Security Lead in
Applied Systems General Motors, Sony Electronics , Verizon
|Tableau Desktop Specialist
|Tableau Certified Data Analyst
|TData Analyst, Data Scientist, Business Analyst,Business Intelligence Analyst,Business Intelligence
Developer, Business Intelligence Manager in KPMG Deloitte, IBM, Wells Fargo,Accenture
|AWS Cloud Architect
|AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
|AWS Certified Solutions Architect
|AWS Cloud Architect in Wipro, Infosys, MindTree
|Full Stack Development
|IBM Full Stack Software Developer Professional Certificate
|Full Stack Developer, Software Engineer, Automation Engineer in MNC
|Front End Verification of Digital VLSI Design
|System Verilog training & Coursera Certification Program
|Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) training
|System Verilog Engineer, SoC Engineer , Design Verification Engineer in Intel
|Embedded Systems Essentials
with Arm and IoT Applications
|ARM Certification Embedded Systems Essentials with ARM: Getting Started
|ARM Certification Embedded Systems Essentials with Arm: Get Practical with Hardware
|Embedded Software Engineer, Embedded Test Engineer,ARM Embedded Designer, ARM Embedded Developer
|Indian Machine Tools Manufacturing Association (IMTMA) Certification on Manufacturing Technology,
Trinity NDT Certification
|Bosch Certification on Autotronics
|Robotics Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, System & Solution Engineer-Manufacturing Solution
The student should have passed 2nd PUC/ 12th standard or equivalent examination with English as one of the languages and should have scored an aggregate of 45% in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Electronics/Biology. In case of candidates belonging to Karnataka Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other Backward Classes (Category I, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B), the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility will be 40% aggregate in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination.
The duration of the course shall be four academic years and conducted in 8 semesters, with each semester having a duration of 16 weeks.
HOW TO APPLY
The application form can be filled online along with the scanned documents for verification.
Once the seat has been confirmed, candidates need to submit the application form along with the documents specified below.
Admission in Bangalore means there are multiple activities and clubs to choose from where a student can interact with peers and break the monotony of day to day college life. There is a reason why New Horizon College of Engineering is one of the top 10 engineering colleges in Bangalore, here’s a peek into our campus life, beyond studies.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) – held by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is meant to help students get admissions in undergraduate programs across 220+ government, private aided and unaided colleges in Karnataka. KCET is also the only exam in Karnataka for domiciles. (Domicile refers to the place you call home permanently). This process is done through the KCET website directly and the engineering admission process is handled by the government.
Management Quota – Our admissions quota seat engineering application form begins much in advance for the admissions in BE programs. Scholars are to have a 45% aggregate and passing mark in every subject – eligibility for engineering admission in New Horizon College of Engineering. Students who have a sports background may get a sports quota scholarship although they too, must have an aggregate of 45%.
Computer Science and Engineering:
- Started in 2001, the CSE department of New Horizon College of Engineering is one of the best computer science engineering courses in Bangalore which offers graduate, postgraduate and PhD programs. Accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- The CSE branch has a group of motivated and experienced faculty with over 700 students.
- The Computer Science and Engineering department of New Horizon College of Engineering has 31 patents filed under their name.
- We at New Horizon College of Engineering offer quality infrastructure to our Computer Science and Engineering students with 16 in-house labs and 6 industry-sponsored labs such as Cisco, Quest Global IIOT, Indo French Center of Excellence in Electricity Automation and Energy, SAP, VMware IT.
- The computer science engineering course of New Horizon College of Engineering is always open to innovative ideas and methodologies and focuses on enabling students to make computing systems for a better world.
- The computer science engineering subjects at New Horizon College of Engineering give students a great deal of computer science engineering scope.
- To know more about the computer science engineering syllabus at New Horizon College of Engineering click here.
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning:
- In an age of digital transformation, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning engineering plays a big role. With every IT company wanting to adopt AI and Machine Learning in their system, New Horizon College of Engineering makes a place for students to serve further in AI by providing one of the best artificial intelligence engineering colleges in Bangalore.
- To enhance the skills of providing intelligent problem-solving solutions and overall help machines to access data New Horizon College of Engineering with its forward and analytically thinking team of faculty offer students access to the labs below: Data Structures Lab, USP lab, ADE Lab, OOP Lab, Microprocessor Lab, ADA lab, DBMS Lab, Networks lab, JAVA lab, Mobile Application Development lab, Web Technologies lab, Software Testing lab.
- In the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning career scope increases to no bounds within and beyond the industry.
- With constant brain striking activities like coding contests, seminars, workshops and extended programs we hope to provide services of the highest quality both curricular and co-curricular so that our students can integrate their skills and serve the industry.
- The artificial intelligence and machine learning syllabus of New Horizon College of Engineering can be accessed here.
Computer Science and Engineering(Data Science)
- Computer science and Engineering (Data science) has very good quality infrastructure to cater to the needs of the student.
- The department is always open to innovative ideas and methodologies to enhance the teaching learning process.
- To know more about Computer Science and Engineering (Data Science) syllabus at New Horizon college of Engineering click here
Information Science and Engineering:
- The Information Science and Engineering department was established in 2001.
- The Information Science and Engineering department of New Horizon College of Engineering has 23 patents filed under their name.
- Its dynamic faculty focuses on current Information Technology trends, and Domain Specific Applications. This four year B.E degree equips the students to meet day-to-day Technological advancements of the IT field.
- The labs in the department are designed artistically and ergonomically to help in the holistic growth of our students: Data Structures Lab, IoT Lab, Analog and Digital Lab, OOP’S with C++ Lab, Microprocessor Lab, Algorithm Design and Analysis Lab, Advanced Database Application Lab, Software Testing and, Automation Lab, Unix and Shell Programming Lab, JAVA and J2EE Lab, Web Internet Programming Lab, Network Communication Programming Lab, Machine Learning Lab, Project Lab giving you the best information science engineering career.
- We are also equipped with the best computer setup which includes different Operating systems, Computer Networking, Multi-OS-Access, the latest software packages as well as emerging high-level languages.
- The information science and engineering scope is growing and with it, information science and engineering job opportunities are growing as well. The need for a contemporary syllabus, like that of ours, is very much required.
Electronics and Communication Engineering:
- The E&C department of New Horizon College of Engineering was established in 2001.
- The Electronics and Communication Engineering course of New Horizon College of Engineering has 40 patents filed under their name.
- Being one of the best courses for electronics and communication engineering students in this department are provided with labs with Divisions under ECE-R&D: Semiconductor Technologies, IoT based Embedded systems, Next-Generation Communication Systems, RF Power and Energy Systems, Advanced Signal/Image processing.
- Along with our experienced and technologically enhanced faculty, we also have relevant collaborations and industry-related technology courses run by industry biggies such as IBM, HP, Texas Instruments, Sankalp Semiconductors, Audience Communication, Intel, ISRO, IISc. and other institutes.
- Electronics and communication engineering scope in today’s world is soaring high, the electronics and communication engineering subjects along with the electronics and communication engineering syllabus offered by New Horizon College of Engineering allow for holistic growth among students.
Electrical & Electronics engineering:
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering was established in 2001.
- The Electrical & Electronics Engineering department of New Horizon College of Engineering has 44 patents filed under their name.
- Students have greater exposure and flexibility in campus placement both in core industries, IT sectors and Public Sector Units resulting from the efforts of our experienced and motivated faculty.
- We are inclined towards bridging the gap between Industry and academia by collaborating with Multinational Companies in the field of Electrical Engineering; Indo-French Center of Excellence in Electricity, Automation and Energy (IFCEEAE) being one of them.
- We have 10 in-house labs all within our student’s approach to practice and develop their skills and also industry-sponsored labs such as Cisco Networking Academy, Quest Global, Schneider Electric, SAP Next Gen Lab, HPE Vertica CoE , VMware IT Academy.
- We hold constant seminars, workshops and extension programs to give our students the added knowledge of industry standards.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering scope are now much in demand. The electrical and electronics engineering syllabus and electronics engineering subjects are found to be of help for students stepping into the industry.
- One of the most sought after courses from New Horizon College of Engineering the Mechanical Engineering course was established in 2003.
- The department is equipped with the following State of art Labs: Heat Transfer Lab, Metrology & Measurement Lab, Machine Shop, Advanced Manufacturing Lab, Computer Aided Design (CAD) Lab, Metallography Lab, Design Lab, Fluid Mechanics and Machinery Lab, Foundry and Forging Lab, Workshop Lab, Energy Conversion Lab.
- The Mechanical Engineering department of New Horizon College of Engineering has 108 patents filed under their name making it one of the best colleges for mechanical engineering in Bangalore.
- The initiative was shown by the students and faculty of this department by installing wind turbines and solar panels have been noticeably great for our college. The majority of our power needs are fulfilled through them.
- We focus on producing mechanical engineers that not only deal with engineering aspects but also with economic issues, from the cost of a single component, to the economic impact of a manufacturing plant.
- If one looks through the mechanical engineering courses list one is bound to find New Horizon College of Engineering in the top 20 mechanical engineering colleges in Bangalore.
- Mechanical engineering eligibility criteria at New Horizon College of Engineering stands the same: Management quota or KEA entrance exam in Bangalore.
- Find more details on the mechanical engineering subjects offered at New Horizon College of Engineering.
The following dress code must be adhered to by the students at all times within the campus premises:
Both Boys and Girls must dress in smart casuals.
The dress code must be strictly adhered to. The college reserves the right to restrict the entry of students not following the dress code.
- No shorts
- No headgears(Except Pagdi for Sikhs)
- No overly torn jeans
- No chappals
- No shorts
- No short skirts/dresses
- No short tops
- No overly torn jeans
- No strapless tops
- No burkhas
- No headgears/headscarves