- Accredited by NBA and NAAC
- 250+ Companies for Campus Placement
- MoU’s with reputed institutions
- Best Engineering College in India-South
- Best Technical Institute for Employability in South India
- Study Abroad Program in France
RANKED NO: 2 IN KARNATAKA
- Freeship Topper in Engineering
- Freeship Topper in MCA
- Freeship Topper in MBA
- 50% Freeship Topper in Electronics & Communication branch
- 50% Freeship Topper in Electrical & Electronics branch
Top 10 Automobile Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
Some Information about Top 10 Automobile Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
Before opting for automotive engineering, you need to know about the top 10 automobile engineering colleges in Bangalore which deals with the development, research, design, manufacture, and production pertaining to vehicles such as trucks, cars, etc. The career field of automobile engineering is divided into three broad categories such as production, development, and manufacturing. The first category basically deals with the testing and designing of the engines, transmission related and other parts of the vehicles that will help to assure reliability, safety, and performance. The second category deals with the setting of the specifications of various single parts and coordination of the overall design. The third category deals with the manufacturing of different parts along with the assembling of the entire machine.
What is the scope of the top 10 automobile engineering colleges in Bangalore?
Before selecting any of the colleges among the top 10 automobile engineering colleges in Bangalore you need to decide whether to go for mechanical engineering or automotive engineering technology. The basic requirement and the result of both the courses are more or less the same and not too different from each other. The only thing is that you need to have a background in mathematics, chemistry, and physics in your early academic career. The top automobile engineering colleges in Bangalore offers computer courses in your educationally formative years because automotive engineering requires computer usage in the form of Modelling and Computer Assisted Design. If you select the production field or want to be production engineering from any of the top 10 automobile engineering colleges in Bangalore then, you need to take up the BSc course in automotive engineering technology.
- The BSc course degree will help you to work on the testing and designing of certain components and safety measures.
- The course also emphasis importance on testing and applied design.
- The top automobile engineering colleges in Bangalore will also provide internship programs which will help you to learn while working.
The master level courses of engineering are focused on the study of mechanical and electrical engineering aspects which are applicable to the method, of analysis, system design and vehicles on an advanced level. Certification and certification exams are also offered by the top automobile engineering colleges in Bangalore such as Society of Automobile Engineers. New Horizon College of Engineering is one among the top 10 automobile engineering colleges in Bangalore.
ACCREDITED BY NAAC WITH ‘A’ GRADE
Choose a program to apply
Choose a program to apply for admission